Special Deposit Scheme, a convenient way to earn monthly interest on your deposit
The minimum amount to be deposited is BDT 1,00,000 (singly or jointly) and the maximum BDT 50,00,000 (singly/Jointly).
A month after the initial deposit date, the interest earning is credited to the savings/current account.
Interest Earning :
Monthly income on BDT 100,000 : BDT 712.00, after Gov. Tax and Levy.
Opening an account:
You need a savings/current account through which initial deposit is to be collected. The monthly interest accrued on the deposit will be disbursed to you through this same savings/current account.
Closure of Account:
The respective DPS account will immediately cease to operate in case of death of the depositor.
Settlement of Account:
The account will be settled in line with the instructions laid down in the account opening forms in case of death of the accountholder. This scheme also entertains Pre-mature encashment.
To open the account, you have to do/execute the followings:
- Fulfilling Account opening formalities
- Filling up the SDS Application form
- 1 copy Passport sized colour Photograph of the applicant
- 1 copy passport sized colour photograph of the nominee attested by the applicant
Who Can Apply :
- Any Bangladeshi Citizen, 18 years and above, is eligible to use DBL SDS scheme. Respective Branch will ensure compliance with account opening formalities.
- A minor operated by a legal guardian may also open the account.
As per Government Specification.
For further details, please call us at :
01922101050 and/or 0192101051 or E-Mail at “firstname.lastname@example.org”